Book Mom

A Southern Mom who is trying to be less shy and loves books.

Another oldie but funny!

(AKA: I have forgotten to take any new kitty photos!) This is Layla doing one of her kitty poses that she does when she wants attention. *g* This picture could also be titled "What I will look like in an hour at bedtime!"

If you haven't gathered by that above sentence I am tired. I barely had any sleep last night, so forgive me if I mis-spell anything or make no sense or ramble on......*g*. And Chris better not snore tonight or I will be tempted to not only knock his butt in the floor, but smother him with his pillow. *sigh*

My Doctors appointment went okay. I think. They took some blood to retest, but my Doc did let me know that sometimes the dosage they'll put me on will not only be prescribed by my levels, but also by my symptoms. I explained that I become exhausted the day after an intense workout and that I hit a wall at around 10 hours. She's holding off on writing me another prescription until the test results come back in case they need to "up" the levels of the synthetic thyroid they're giving me. I won't know the results of the test until monday.

On the way home we stopped by the library and picked up my books from Hold. I now have: Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets by David Simon (from which the tv show Homicide: Life on the Streets was based upon), All the Right Angles by Stef Ann Holm, Into Thin Air by Cindy Miles, and Deal With This by Lucy Monroe. AND I finished reading the Nina Bangs book that came yesterday, Night Bites.

The Out-laws called this afternoon, they'll be visiting tomorrow. Yay.

We're in for some cold weather again here. It's only been warm for about a day. *g*

I am so sleepy right now my eyes are crossing.

OH! And we finally heard back from the repair people. They said that they are not authorized GE repair people and that we needed to call Lowe's back. Okay, WHAT? Because Lowe's is the one that called them to schedule them to repair my washer. And yes, I am tired, and I know that this doesn't make sense, but this IS what happened and what we were told today. *sigh* The utter waster of time and stupidity involved in this.......is enough to make me want to bang my head against the wall. *sigh* So, we start the circle of repair people AGAIN.

And that's about it for tonight. I'm not even sure this post makes any sense, but I hope so. I also hope that y'all had a level, peace filled day. I wish a Fun friday for y'all. 'Night, B.

Exercise: No. I've been trying to keep up with everything today and being so tired is not helping. I WILL exercise tomorrow.

11 comments:

Geez, you deserve a new washer for all the trouble you've been through with the darn thing.

Hope the tests show something that the doctor can fix so you feel more energetic and better!

Have a good day.

 

Keep track of all the hours of wasted time, and, when it's all done, send an invoice to Lowe's Corporate office, along with a CC to the BBB.

Feel better soon.

 

Melissa, I feel the same way, but I am willing to have them get some one out here to fix the darn thing.
As for the tests, they are trying to see if they need to adjust my thyroid medication. She said they will balance it with my symptoms. Lets hope they keep me on the meds, because I don't want to go back to being so tired I don't have the energy to do anything and want to cry because of it!

I hope the vacation is continuing to go well!

 

Devon, I don't know if I can do that, but Chris was nodding when I told him what you wrote! *G* We called again today and they promised to get someone out to fix it. What I'd like to do is invoice them for the molding we are going to have to replace thanks to the leak!
I felt fine yesterday, I just didn't get enough sleep and was so very tired. Today is much better.

I hope you are having an enjoyable day!

 

*hugs* on being so tired. I hope they get your thyroid dosage fixed.

Hang in there!

 

Brandy, I hope you were able to get some sleep. Being tired makes you more tired and restless.

I hope your test results will help the doctor determine what exactly is going on. {{{Brandy}}}

pps..I started Strong and Sexy and I'm liking it very much.

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

sorry about all your frustrations! Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

 

Tori, I was mostly tired from not getting enough sleep. Chris snored all night and I am a LIGHT sleeper and also I only slept about 4 hours total.
I am also hoping that they get the thyroid meds worked out. I have 2 kids, hitting a wall with my energy at 10 hours is not good. *G*

I hope you are having a good day and are getting used to those new shoes!

 

Dru, I felt MUCH better today! We went to bed earlier last night and woke up earlier today, so I got the sleep I needed.
The test results should show that they need to up the synthroid. But, we'll see what the Doc says.
Glad to know that you are liking Strong and Sexy. Please let me know your impression of the whole book when you get finished! *g*

I hope that you had a nice day and enjoyed yourself!

 

Marianne, I'm fine, just tired, and I am hoping that the frustration with the repair of the washer ends soon, too!

I hope you have a lovely evening!

 

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?