Book Mom

A Southern Mom who is trying to be less shy and loves books.

It was a LONG day!


I think that Fireball thought it was a long day, or something. Does he not look cute as a button? Poor baby, it's hard work trying to eat everything on the floor and shredding rolls upon rolls of toilet paper. *g*
Today has been a loooong day. *g* I overslept, it comes with the not being able to sleep thing, and then had to run and play catch-up all day. The kids got their schoolwork done, but I still had to run to the library to take back some movies due today and then to WW for cat litter. I didn't know we were out (Chris didn't tell me.). I was worried that I wouldn't get to the Y to workout and I was correct. Luckily I still found the time to do Yoga tonight before dinner and while the laundry was running. *g*
I didn't even have a chance to read today! And I have Plum Lucky! There is just not enough time in the day, you know? Maybe tonight when I go to bed? Then again, wouldn' t that keep me from sleeping therefore making me sleep late tomorrow, starting the whole mess all over again? *g* *sigh* I will find time. I will.
Anyway, I hope y'all had an enjoyable thursday and guess what? Tomorrow is the end of the week! How did that happen? I wish a fun, fantastic, funny, fabulous, funky friday for y'all. *g* Goodnight, B.
Exercise: 1 hour Yoga.

6 comments:

Fireball looks plum tuckered out. *g*

As for finding time to read, I read every night in bed. Of course, I don't sleep much no matter what I do, so that might or not might work for you. :)

 

Take a cue from Fireball and sleep, Brandy. Obviously you needed to sleep in. Do it tomorrow again! Sleep is so important. Seriously.

All those other things can wait. Well, not food for the kids, but even laundry. Take care of yourself!

 

Tori, Fireball does look as though he is exhausted, doesn't he? *G*
If I read in bed, I never find a place to stop and then end up finishing the book. I admit it, when it comes to books I have NO willpower. *g*
I'm kinda glad to hear that you don't sleep alot, not that I'm happy that you don't, but that someone besides me doesn't sleep sometimes!

I hope you're having a nice day and that your evening goes well!

 

Melissa, I am a night owl by nature, and have been since I was a tot. My Mom tried everything to get me to sleep at night, but it never worked. I was the 10 year old on the playground with tired eyes and a book in her hand. *g* It's hard to be this way and have kids though. SO, I try to force myself to sleep at night and to be honest it doesn't work well most days. Luckily, since I homeschool, schoolwork here is done in the early afternoon while I am at my most energetic and the kids seem to like it this way too. *g*

I hope you are having a lovely day and enjoying the afternoon!

 

I hope you are able to get some rest and slseep tonight.

Fireball looks so innocent.

I read whereever I can, but the only place I can not read is in bed.

 

Dru, I'm okay. I just have weird sleep.
Fireball is no where NEAR innocent! *G* We've found that he is usually the one who is shredding all the tp in the downstairs bathroom.
Bed is the one place I can read and not be asked by the kids to do something for them, or get them something, etc. *g*

I hope you had a nice day and enjoyed yourself!

 

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?