Butterscotch hasn't been sleeping in the tent much lately. I have no idea why he decided to take a break, but whatever the reason he did curl up in it tonight and seemed content.
It's been a looooong day. Chris now has the cold that the kids had and is acting miserable. He even took the day off of work, because his eyes have been watering and because his voice is hoarse. I feel bad for him. I wish I could take a day off when I am sick! *g*
Needless to say, with Chris home, my schedule has been disrupted. But, Son is done with his Quarter tests, so that has to count. *g* I also had to use the carpet cleaner on the rug in the kitchen (Son became sick for no reason whatsoever) and since I was doing that anyway, I decided to wash all the floors as well. I also vacummed and have done laundry, made out a menu, gone grocery shopping and also went to Target to look at vacumm cleaners because ours is almost dead. (Not the "engine" but the shell and hose is dying.) Son spent his allowance on more Lego's at Target and he bought flashlights for his sister and himself at WW with what was left of his giftcard he received for the Holidays. *sigh* Now I am tired and for a good reason, rather than yesterdays reason. Which was that Chris woke me up several times snoring last night and that I didn't get more than 4 hours sleep and none of that restful sleep.
I was so tired last night that I slept heavily and woke more refreshed.
I haven't reallty gotten to any of the library books I picked up yesterday. I have read the first page for Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets by David Simon. May I just say that the first couple of paragraphs are histerical? *g*
That's all from me tonight. It's been a very full day and I am tired for obvious reason. I hope y'all had a fun friday and I hope that your saturday is full of joy and happiness, and if not that than at least smiles. Goodnight, B.
Exercise: Too busy doing everything else.

6 comments:
Sorry to hear that Chris is now sick. I hope he gets better soon.
I'm glad that you slept good.
I finished Strong and Sexy and I enjoyed it. I can't wait for the third book in the series.
You had a productive day!
Hope everyone is healthy soon!
*hugs* on being so tired. Hang in there.
Dru, I hope Chris feels better soon, too. I don't know why, but men become such babies when they get sick. *g* That said, I do feel bad that he's sick.
Glad to know you liked the book! (I'm waiting to see if the library will get it.)
I slept well last night, too. I think the Nyquil and Breathe Right strips that Chris is sporting are helping! *G*
I hope you are having a fabulous saturday!
Devon, yes, I did have a productive day. I forgot to tell y'all I also moved furniture around, too! *G*
I'm hoping everyone here gets over this bad cold, as well. AND I'm hoping I don't get this round of it!
I hope you are having a lovely day!
Tori, I instituted a new bedtime for Chris and myself and I think I'm pretty used to it now, so I feel good today.
I hope you are having an enjoyable day and that your new shoes are comfy!
Post a Comment
What do YOU think?