Doesn't Tiger look like he's taking a great nap? *g* For some reason, he really likes these pillows on my couch. Maybe he can tell they're Down-filled? Whatever the reason, I guess he'd rather we didn't take his photo while he's trying to sleep.
Today was rather chilly here. I'm not sure we ever made it into the 30's, which is pretty rare during the day here. Chris went into work for a bit to handle some reports and he also picked up one of my prescriptiions. While he was gone, the kids took a nap and I had some quiet time. And the only reason they napped is because they are still dealing with some of the nasty cold that has swept through our house. As a matter of fact, Chris and I woke up with sore throats and drainage today. Yay.
I ran out of my delicious Bear Naked Heavenly Chocolate granola, so I found a recipe online for basically the same thing and made it. It's pretty good, a bit sweeter than I'd like, but it's still good. Daughter really likes it, as does Son. But, I still want my Bear Naked granola. *g*
I haven't done much of anything today except laundry and reading. I finished Remember the Alimony by Bethany True and it was good. A very fun read, but someone should have warned me it was H-h-h-ot! Whoooo! It was practically a scorcher! I really liked the characters too, especially Delaney. I hope this author has another book up her sleeve! *g*
And tonight I have started Shadowing Ivy by Janelle Taylor. I'm about 6 chapters into it and the heroines mother is on my last nerve. We'll see how it goes from there. I also stalked my library tonight and placed about 6 books on hold. I hope a few of them come in this week. I am low on books. The book I ordered from BAMM should be here sometime this week, too. But, not monday. *g* It's a holiday. *sigh* Oh, well.
And that's about it. It's felt like a long day and I have the Doc's appointment in the morning (Later in the morning, I can't sleep and am up late.). I hope y'alls Sunday was relaxing and that you're ready to face the week recharged and at peace. I wish y'all a light and stress-free Monday. G'night, B.
Exercise: a bit over 2.5 miles on the treadmill, half jogged and 15 minutes of Yoga afterward.

12 comments:
Oh, I loved Bethany's book! Wasn't it fun? And hot. *g*
Tiger looks very comfy. *gg* Sorry I have visited in such a while. School work, then a bad cold. Hope you're having a good start to the week!
Good luck at the doc appt... and I'm jealous of your treadmill. Just saying.
*G*
Tori, Bethany's book was indeed fun, and HOTTTT! It should have come with a flammable warning! *G*
I hope you had a good day and a lovely evening!
Siobhan, sorry to hear you've had a bad cold. It seems to be going around no matter what country you're in! *g* I hope other things are going well with you and your family!
Have a great week!
Marianne, the Doctor appointment didn't go well, as in I didn't make it. I got halfway there and the engine light on my van came on. I called Chris and had him reschedule it. And now I'm stuck at home until this weekend FUN! GAH! We have hit a bad patch this month and it's making me stressed out!
I hope you had a nice day!
Sorry you didn't make it to your appointment. Wouldn't you know it - when it rains, it pours (or in other words, isn't it one thing after another?).
Tiger is cute.
I hope everyone is feeling better soon.
Love ya. Goodnight Toots.
Bailey, It's okay about the appointment, Chris rescheduled it for thursday afternoon. Not only is it raining here right now, it's a freaking monsoon. (Not for real, but the feeling fits.)
Tiger is a cutie, but the other cats hate him, so we have to keep making them leave him alone when he comes inside.
I'm hoping everyone feels better soon, too.
Have a good evening and lots of love and hugs your way! Goodnight, Sweets!
Hugs on the car woes. That sucks.
Glad you didn't have to postpone the doctor's too long.
I'm really missing my cats, seeing your cutie sleeping like that.
Hope the mother in your new book stops getting on your nerves!
Melissa, the car woes are bad because I don't know how to drive a stick shift and that's what Chris has, so I am truly stuck here until we can get the van fixed. I am about DONE with the thing to be honest, right now it's only redeeming feature is that we own it outright.
As for the Doc appointment, I too am glad that it wasn't postponed any longer. Even though they will be taking blood. Ick! *g*
Sorry to hear you are missing your furbabies. I'm sure they are okay and you'll see them next week.
The mother finally stopped getting on my nerves, but the whole book rankled with me after a while. There were just SO many flaws and character inconsistencies(sp).
I hope you are having a fabulous time on your vacation!
oops, I guess we should have told you there were some Hot scenes.
I'm glad you have an appointment for Thursday.
Dru, a small warning would have been nice! *G*
I'm happy they rescheduled so soon as well, I'd rather just get it over with. Especially since I'm going to get "stuck". *G*
I hope your trip was fun!
Post a Comment
What do YOU think?