Book Mom

A Southern Mom who is trying to be less shy and loves books.

Another oldie but Sweetie!


I know that Layla loves me and trusts me. I love her as well. I am slightly worried about her this evening. She started sneezing last night (it's been maybe 6 times total from start to now). I'm keeping an eye on her, but if y'all would send her happy healing thoughts, I'd appreciate it.
Today has been so tiring. And I didn't even do anything! No exercise anyway. I admit I might have gone overboard with my Yoga workout last night and pushed myself a bit, but I am absolutely exhausted today. I did do laundry and Chris' ironing, fed the kids and took care of their schoolwork. So, that's something, right?
I didn't get my book from the library today. The repairman came late today before Chris left for work, so he didn't have time to go by and pick up my book. But, I don't mind. The book I ordered from BAMM came today, Night Bites by Nina Bangs, which is the first book set at the "Woo-Woo Inn". I can't wait to read it. *g* AND I checked the library database tonight and I have a total of 4 books to be picked up from Hold now, so it's kind of a good thing Chris didn't go by today.
Tomorrow is my Doctor's appointment. On one hand I am looking forward to it, to telling the Doctor how I've been feeling (that sometimes if I push myself through a workout the next day I am exhausted and that after 10 hours on a normal day I am tired), on the other hand I am not looking forward to having blood taken. Did I mention they make me lay (lie?) down when they take it? *g* I guess it's not good for business when a patient gets woozy and falls down. *g*
Not much else to share tonight, sorry. I will tell y'all that the repairman that came today agreed that we have a leak in the washer. (The last guy didn't believe us when we told him that it was making weird noises so he bounced the drum and stated that nothing was wrong with it except that it had loose screws.) Guess what? Want to guess where the leak is? If you said the Drum, you are correct. Seems when the last guy bounced it, HE BROKE IT. I am so glad we don't have to pay to have these service calls (Thank God for extra warranty no matter how expensive.). One of two things will be done, they will replace the drum, or they will replace the washer. We're waiting to hear what they are going to do.
And that's my day. I hope your day was eventful in a GOOD way and I wish a smile-filled thursday for y'all. Goodnight, B.
Exercise: I am exhausted, I don't have enough energy today.

8 comments:

I've never heard of laying day while taking blood, unless you count the times when you donate blood.

Good luck with your doctor's appointnment and make sure you tell them everything that ails and/or bothers you. Let us know what happens.

:::sending healthy vibes to Layla:::

I hope they fix your washer sooner, rather than later.

Have a good day.

 

I hope Layla feels better soon!

Sometimes my kitties have sneezing fits, where they sneeze rapidly six or seven times in a row, for a few days. Sometimes their eyes run and you can tell they've got a bit of a kitty cold.

But they pull out pretty fast.

Especially if I feed them baby food (which is something I do if they have an upset stomach).

 

Dru, they make me lay down because I get VERY wooozy when they take blood. I have a severe fear of needles, so I get a bit upset and that's what makes me woozy. Why yes, I AM a big baby! *G*
I will be sure to tell the Doc everything, especially since I want this thyroid stuff to be settled.
Thanks for the healthy vibes for Layla, she's only sorta sneezed once today and that while she was cleaning herlsef. *g* TMI?
I hope they fix my washer soon, too. Chris is going to call them this afternoon since they haven't called us back yet like they said they would.
I hope you have a fantastic and happy day!

 

Devon, I am hoping that Layla is better too! *G* The weird thing is, her eyes aren't runny! I'm just hoping that it's something minor, she's my sweetie and I just want her to be okay. Thanks for the reassurance that it may just be a small kitty cold. It makes sense as the kids have been sick and now Chris is bothered by something as well.
I hope you're having a good day and that things are going smoothly for you today.

 

I had wondered if that first guy had broken it! I'm glad you're finally going to get it fixed.

 

Tori, yeah, he did break it. I'm just hoping it gets fixed SOON. *g*

I hope you have a wonderful day!

 

Hey Brandy!
I'ts ME at the library.

I hope you get a NEW washer!
you have a lemon, why keep it?
Then again, I have a lemon of a modem eating compter, LOL

Not much happening. Did you see last Friday's MOONLIGHT? Oh WOW!!! Even my DH is getting into it.
Except he doesn't say;, "Hey;, Moonlight is on", he comes in the room and pretends he's a vampire. *giggle*
He cracks me up.

Well, I hope to be online soon...IF, IF it IS the modem. WIsh me luck...
Kittie pictures!! they are great!
My neighbors we kitty sit for are moving to Canada soon.
*sigh*
My little one is heartbroken.
the closet we'll get to kitties now is right here! Kitty Central.

Have a great night and i hope your MD appt goes well!
HUGS

 

Michele, my washer isn't a lemon, they guys they keep sending to fix it are!
Sorry to hear you are still modem-less. I hope that it is replaced soon.
Also sorry to hear that your neighbors are moving soon. Aww, poor Son's. You're always welcome to share my kitty pics with them. *g*
The Doc appointment went ok. They took more blood and will call with the results on monday. We'll see how it goes.

I hope things look up for you soon, I know how much you miss being online. Hugs to you!

 

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?