So, I walk upstairs the other morning to place a load of laundry in the dryer and this is what I find as I walk past Son's room. Does he not look comfortable? Like he thinks he's entitled to sleep there? Yeah, I thought so, too. *g* I faced facts a long time ago, these cats sleep just about whereever they want. *g*
Today has been quiet. Chris took the day off for our Anniversary. He even went to BAMM to pick up the book I ordered in-store 2 weeks ago. I now have Remember the Alimony by Bethany True. I can't wait to start it. And my other book should be here by next friday. That's going to have to hold me for a bit. Unless the library gets in some new books soon!
We're expecting some more nasty weather tomorrow. They said we might even get some more snow, but I'll believe it when I see it. *g* Snow? Here? Twice in one year, let alone twice in one week? Um, that would be a miracle. Um, and the nasty weather is supposed to be somewhere between 10am and 3pm. Add in that tomorrow is the Primary here for the republicans and you have a giant mess on the roads. FUN!
Son is still dealing with some nasty drainage and now Daughter seems to have a head cold. *sigh* Did I mention she get's ill-tempered when she's sick? More fun! I guess I could make her stay in her room until she learns how to be nice, but she'd never be able to come out. Why can't she see that you reap what you sow? That if you're nice others are nice, and the same with respect. I have firm belief that teenagers should be polite, but society today seems to have other ideas.
Ah, anyway. I hope y'all had a good day and that where ever you are is a nice place, one where you know peace and happiness. I also hope that Dru and Melissa have good journeys. I wish y'all a fun and smile-filled saturday! Goodnight, B.
Exercise: No, I toook today off.

8 comments:
Gee... you think teenagers should be polite? Silly you... ((rolls eyes))
Butterscotch looks really, really comfy.
Marianne, I was raised as a polite child, teenager and now adult. Trust me, it can be done. The probelm is, well, don't get me started.
And yeah, Butterscotch was very comfy. He saw me, yawned and went back to sleep! *G*
Have a great day!
Enjoy your new book! And I guess we have the term "teenage attitude" for a reason. Definitely not fun to live with!
Barrie, Hi! Thanks for visiting and commenting. I really hope I enjoy the new book, I have heard good things about it! If you're interested the author has a joint website with several other authors. It's www.killerfiction.net
As for teenagers, my Daughter will be one officially in April and is really getting into the whole attitude thing. I hope that she doesn't get any worse! *G*
Have a good day!
I love that picture. So adorable. My brother in law has two cats so I'm getting a kitty fix tonight. But I miss my trio back home. Though they are getting lovin' from the catsitter I'm sure.
Good luck with the weather. We have sunny, warm California skies! It was supposed to rain, but not a cloud to be seen. We'll see what happens tomorrow!
Hope everyone gets healthy soon!
Melissa, sorry that you're missing your furbabies, but I am sure you left them in good hands.
As for the weather, we ended up with rain and cold rain at that! But, no snow for the kids to enjoy.
I hope everyone gets healthy soon, too.
Have a fantastic trip!
aaawww, isn't Butterscotch adorable.
I've read Remember THe Alimony and I enjoyed it. It was a fun book.
Sorry daughter is being a PITA. You have a couple of more years to go through the teenage years.
I'm having a good time in VA despite the cold. Sure wish I had some of that California sun.
Dru, Butterscotch is the cat that MIL likes. Which is weird, because MIL doesn't like animals.
Remember the Alimony was fun, but WHOOOOOOO! It was HOT, HOT, HOT!
As for Daughter, well, I know that hormones are going whacko right now and am trying to cut her some slack, but....she's still driving me batty! *G*
Glad to hear you are having a good time! You deserve it!
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment
What do YOU think?