Okay, so she woke up when I took this picture. BUT, this is about as relaxed as Oreo gets. And you have never seen anything so funny as when she lays her ears back and goes crazy. When she does that she looks like a ticked off penguin. *g*
I woke up tired today. How weird does that sound? I totally lacked energy, but have forced myself to do everything that needed to be done today. So, Chris' ironing was done, the house was picked up, dinner was made (Chili. Chris is gonna sweat *g*), schoolwork was done and I even guilted myself into working out on the treadmill.
Ah, and the weirdness does not end there. I still hadn't heard from the Doc about my test results by 3pm, so I had Chris call for me (the phone and I are not friends). Anyway, the lab tech told Chris that the Doc hasn't had time to look at the results, but the tech did tell him that my results indicate that my thyroid is now normal. Um, then why am I TIRED? Why do I hit a wall for my energy at about 10 hours? I'm supposed to hear from the Doc tomorrow, but will probably hear from the nurse instead and how are my questions going to get answers? I am so scared that they will take me off the meds and I will go back to sleeping about 10 hours a day (and still woke feeling exhausted and achey) and that I will feel like a ditz again. Because I CAN look back and see with clarity how I was before. I guess I'll see what happens.
I showed Chris the painting I did yesterday and he agreed that it looked nice and stated that he would help out this weekend to do some more. I was planning on painting more today, but by the time I went to bed last night my middle, ring and pinky fingers on both hands had that numb-tingling-fuzzy feeling, so I decided to hold off on that today and will try and get back to it tomorrow.
I couldn't bring myself to read Homicide today, so I am still reading Night Games by Nina Bangs. Since I haven't sat still much, I haven't read much today. I hope to be able to read a bit when I go to bed.
Not much else to share with y'all, sorry. I'm just not that interesting. *g* I do hope that y'alls day was pleasant and educational. I wish a fun wednesday to help you over the hump of the week. Goodnight, B.
Exercise: A bit over 2.5 miles on the treadmill. Half of which was jogged. And a few minutes of stretching afterwards.

10 comments:
good luck with the doctor tomorrow and you should ask to speak to the doctor if the nurse calls you instead.
I hope you're able to get some sleep and rest this evening.
Pleasant dreams!
It stinks being tired all the time... :-(
Hope you're feeling better today and that you get some good news from the doc.
Dru, It's noon and I still haven't heard from the Doc, so we'll see how it goes.
I was able to get some sleep and woke feeling pretty good. I may take a day off of exercising though.
If I dreamed, I don't remember it! *G*
I hope you had a good nights rest and that your wednesday goes well!
Marianne, it's like my mind is ready to go and my body is "hold on wait a while we're tired". *g*
I do feel better today and the washer repair guy came AND I'm still waiting to hear from the Doc. *g* Seems like a busy day to me!
I hope you are having a nice day!
I doubt they're just going to take you off the thyroid med. If your test was normal, it was BECAUSE of the meds. If they take you off, it'll go screwy again. Trust me on this. I've been on thyroid meds for several years now.
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but what you have sounds to me like fibromyalgia, an extremely poorly understood disorder. The woman I work with has it, and she is constantly battling fatigue and pain.
Good luck to you anyway.
Tori, I don't know what's going to happen. I hope that they actually listen to me.
But, then again, it's a Doctor. *g*
Thanks for the input, though.
I hope you have a pleasant day! And some FUN!
Michael, Thank you for your thoughts on this matter. I don't think I have all the symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
I appreciate your comment and I hope that where ever you are you are having a nice day!
Hope you've heard from the doctor by now! That has to be so frustrating to not know why you feel this way!
Good luck with the painting!!!!
Melissa, another day, another day without a call from the Doctor. I have no idea what is up with the Doc, but I will have Chris call again tomorrow for me.
As for the painting, I hope to get to it this afternoon. But, the repair guy had thrown my schedule off, so we'll see.
I hope your Daughter is feeling better this afternoon and that you are okay, too.
Post a Comment
What do YOU think?