This picture makes me laugh. Daughter found that flashing Son's iPod on the ceiling the other day made a reflection and attracted the cats attention. They tracked it the way they would a bug and chased after it. Daughter took the fun up to the ceiling and Fireball jumped up to the top of the cabinets to catch it. When it was an a couple of inches from his face on the ceiling I had to take his picture! *g*
Mother Nature has slipped off her meds again. It reached in the low 70's here today, very odd after the 50 degree days we had last week and the weekend. But, it was nice and meant I didn't have to have the heat on today. After tackling most the kids schoolwork we headed out this afternoon to take Daughter to the Pine Y for her training/volunteer work. Son and I drove back home and finished up. All too soon it was time to pick Daughter up! We headed for the MT Y after picked her up and yes, I know it's weird to go from one Y to another in the same day. Chris had a headache (sinuses, though I am encouraging him to visit the eye Doc just in case. However, he does have better than 20/20 vision. I think it may be all the screen time he has to put in at work.)and went home after work, while I attended yoga and Daughter swam laps. (Her ankle was bothering her.)
Afterwards we gathered up Son and headed home. Chris made dinner tonight, stir fry, and we enjoyed DWTS.
How is the time change going for y'all? I? Woke up over an hour early today just because I knew the sun shouldn't be slanting in at the angle it was through the blinds. Do you get used to the time change quickly? It takes me about three days to get my body clock back on track.
As for reading? I began the Whoopi book last night. I'll admit the book wasn't what I expected. I find the subject matter rather dry. I honestly think if I were listening to an audio book of the book with Whoopi narrating the matter wouldn't seem so dry to me. Her wit is coming across, but without that inflection in her voice, it is falling a tad flat for me. But, I'm sticking with it, as I'm only a third of the way through. It could be that I'm just not used to her writing style.
No more from me tonight. I'm tired and need to get some much needed sleep. I hope y'all had a pleasing Monday. I wish a Terrific Tuesday for y'all. Goodnight, B.
Exercise: 8.35 miles on the stationary bike at level 11, 1 hour Yoga.

10 comments:
It's suddenly just occurred to me the time change is probably why I keep getting hungry an hour earlier than usual!
A lovely pose by a lovely boy. :) Honestly, he and his brother, Butterscotch, are so handsome. :)
Tori, that could be! I'm waking up an hour earlier and have for the last two days. Even if I didn't get my regular amount of sleep!
I hope you have a lovely day!
Jace, the two brothers are quite handsome. I just find this picture of Fireball funny because of the way his head is against the ceiling and he's looking straight up, almost cross-eyed with his pink nose and looking as though he's smiling. *g*
I hope you're having a wonderful week!
CUTE picture!! LOL...
And Whoopi lost me when she joined "The View" and went crazy. :-P
Have a great day!
I love how the picture shows Fireball. He's too handsome.
I hope you had a good day.
Marianne, it's really hard to take a bad picture of Fireball. He's just too handsome. *g*
Whoopi has always been a little, um, off plumb. But, the book is at it's worst social commentary and at it's best satire. I figure no harm reading the book, as long as it's enjoyable.
I hope you've had a good day!
Dru, he really is too handsome. Now if only he didn't try to eat everything and anything.
It's been a nice day, thank you!
I hope you've had a delightful day!
Ha! It's good to know we're not the only ones to drive our cats crazy by flashing lights on the ceilings! LOL!
I am loving the time change in the morning because I get up at 5:15 am for the gym and it had been SO dark not only when I left the house, but when I came home at 7 am, too! Now at least the sun is up when I get out of the gym. The down side is that it's already dark at 5 pm! Eeep! But at least the darkness reminds me that it's time to cook dinner. LOLOL!
Christine, y'all do that, too? Ha! We have a laser pointer we'll take out every now and then and run it along the floor and up the walls, too. *g*
I'm not sure, but I've been extra tired this week and I think the time change is messing up my energy levels. Too funny about the dark marking dinner time! *G*
Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Post a Comment
What do YOU think?